Tuesday, December 16, 2008

New

Well, I am very new at this blogging thing but everyone keeps telling me to start and after reading some friends blogs I think I will give it a try.

So much has been going on for us the last two months. First ofcourse was the birth of our daughter Kori. She is eleven weeks old now, I can't believe it!! Since she came along I haven't worked. And, thanks to Matts wonderful job I get to live my dream job of wife and mom!!
Matt has been able to be home with us a lot since Kori was born. What a blessing that has been!!! He is just the best dad ever!!! Last week Matt had the lapband surgery done. We have been trying to get this done for over a year. Insurance issues kept him from being able to have it. But, his wonderful job has amazing insurance and they covered it in full. :)
This week Matt went out of town without us for the first time since Kori was born. It was a very difficult week for both of us. It is so hard for us to be away from eachother. Is it like that for every married couple? He missed us so much he came home early!!!
Well, I know I have more I could probably ramble on about, but, I won't bore anyone that wants to read this. I'm going to try and keep up on this really well.
We shall see......

No comments:

Followers