Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Matts Christmas Present




Begin forwarded message:

From: Nicole Tripp <korismom08@yahoo.com>
Date: December 16, 2008 8:49:02 AM PST
To: "go@blogger.com" <go@blogger.com>
Subject: Matts Christmas Present

So for the last three years Matt and I have not exchanged Christmas presents. We both felt that it's more important to buy for all the kids in our life than eachother. But, every year I have still tried to at least do a stocking for him. This year we once again said we were not going to exchange. But, I had a surprise planned.

Lately I have been clipping coupons and one of them I found was for sears portraits. For only $4.95 I got 45 shots!!!!! And no sitting fee. So knowing that Matt was going to be out of town last week I scheduled Kori and me to go get some pictures done together. I found the most perfect little shirt for her, it read " Result of Mommy Kissing Santa". Friday morning I got both of us all ready, picked up my mom and we went. It was so much fun!!! The pictures turned out great and I can't wait to give them to Matt. I was even doing really well at not telling him. I just wish everyone else had done as well also.

Sunday my mom and step- father came over. Shane let the cat out of the bag, and Mom didn't help!!!! So ofcourse now I'm sure he knows. Although he is being really sweet and acting as though he didn't hear. Oh well at least the actual pictures will be a surprise!


This is Kori before we took the pictures, I love this outfit!!




1 comment:

Erin+Marc = Ethan&Aidan said...

poor Nicole! He will love them even if they are not a surprise anymore:)

Followers